Woman shot in face, 2 vehicles damaged by gunfire in Durham, police say
DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) — A woman was hit in the face while in a vehicle during a broad-daylight shooting in Durham Monday afternoon.
The incident was reported before 4 p.m. in the 600 block of East Umstead Street, police said.
The woman was conscious and alert when EMS crews took her from the scene, police said.
During the incident, two vehicles were damaged by gunfire and police said people in two vehicles were possible shooting at each other.
The woman’s injuries are not believed to be life-threatening, police said.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- MISSING VANCE COUNTY DAD FOUND SHOT TO DEATH IN CAR, 2 CHARGED WITH MURDER
- ‘I DON’T KNOW WHY THEY WOULD HAVE DONE THIS,’ SAYS BROTHER OF DUCK HUNTER MISSING ON ICY RIVER
- YOUNG WOMAN KILLED AFTER CAR RUNS OFF ROAD, FLIPS OVER INTO CREEK IN WENDELL
- TOP TRUMP ADVISOR STEPHEN MILLER ‘ESCORTED’ OFF SET, CNN SAYS
- DOWNTOWN RALEIGH RESTAURANT OPENING TODAY WILL ALLOW DINERS TO PAY WHAT THEY CAN
...[READ MORE] Source: WNCN Durham County News