Warrants: Man reported missing in Benson was in town to ‘do a big’ meth deal

RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Search warrants obtained Wednesday reveal that a man who went missing in Benson in November was in town to “do a big drug deal” with friends.
RELATED: ‘I will do everything to find him,’ says father of man reported missing from Benson
CLICK FOR 6 PHOTOS OF THOMASCole Thomas has been missing for almost four weeks. Acquaintances who were traveling with the 22-year-old claim he stopped his vehicle at an intersection near downtown Benson on Nov. 25, ran from the vehicle and disappeared.
According to search warrants requested by the State Bureau of Investigation for the cell phones of Thomas’ associates, the man had been driving a vehicle with two other people inside in the vicinity of E. Morgan Street and N. Elm Street around 3 a.m. when he allegedly jumped out and ran.
Thomas’ father, Christopher Thomas, told authorities that, according to his son’s friend, Cole Thomas had traveled

...[READ MORE]   Source: WNCN Durham County News