UNC freshman guard Felton suspended from school
CHAPEL HILL, N.C. (WNCN) – UNC freshman guard Jalek Felton has been suspended from the University and not eligible to participate in any University activities, the school announced Monday.
The South Carolina native has played in all 22 games this season and has averaged 2.9 points per game.
UNC says federal privacy law prevents further comment.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- DURHAM MOM DISTRAUGHT AFTER POLICE SAY MISSING SON WAS FORCED INTO VAN
- DURHAM HOMELESS COMMUNITY BEING FORCED OFF STATE-OWNED PROPERTY
- APP STATE TENNIS PLAYER SUSPENDED FOLLOWING RACIST REMARK SAY
- WAKE COUNTY SCHOOL INVESTIGATING 2 RACIST SOCIAL MEDIA VIDEOS
- WIDOW OF HARNETT COUNTY INMATE DOESN’T BELIEVE HE KILLED HIMSELF