Tow truck driver dies in Durham crash, police say
DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) — A tow truck died in a traffic wreck on Miami Boulevard near Robinhood Road on Friday morning, Durham police said.
Around 10 a.m., the tow truck ran off the roadway and plowed into a tree.
The incident has closed North Miami Boulevard between Greenbriar and Juniper streets.
More details were not immediately available.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- 2 DEAD, 2 INJURED IN WRONG-WAY CRASH ON I-40 IN RALEIGH
- CENTRAL NC SNOW TOTALS FOR JAN. 17
- VIDEO: TOW TRUCK DRIVER DODGES DEATH WHEN CAR CRASHES, LANDS ON TOP OF HIS TRUCK
- VIDEO: WOMAN ARRESTED AFTER FORCING 6-YEAR-OLD TO ACT AS ‘PORCH PIRATE’
- ARREST MADE AFTER WOMAN STABBED 6 TIMES AT RALEIGH FOOD LION