Teen boy stabs man during incident in Knightdale, police say
KNIGHTDALE, N.C. (WNCN) — A 15-year-old boy stabbed a man Monday night at an apartment complex in Knightdale, according to officials.
EMS and Police responded to the 1300 block of East Cameo Lane around 8:45 p.m.
Officials told CBS North Carolina the 19-year-old victim was stabbed with a knife and was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The teen suspect was taken into custody. There is no word yet on charges.
No other information was released.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- MISSING FORT BRAGG FAMILY FOUND SAFE AT TENNESSEE CAMPSITE, AUTHORITIES SAY
- WOMAN GETS $72 TICKET AFTER HONKING HORN AT POLICE CAR
- FAMILY LOSES FATHER, NEWBORN IN SAME WEEK
- TRIAL TO BEGIN TODAY FOR RALEIGH MAN CHARGED WITH MURDER AFTER SHOOTING AT ‘HOODLUMS’
- NC PAIR ARRESTED FOR POSSESSION OF BOTTLES LABELED AS ‘CBD’ OIL, DEPUTIES SAY