Popular Food Network show to film at NC coast
WILMINGTON, N.C. (WECT) — Food Network star Guy Fieri is headed to the Port City next week to sample some of the best dishes at several local restaurants for his hit TV show Diners, Drive-ins and Dives.
Fieri is expected to swing by Fork N Cork, Copper Penny, Something Fishy, Sweet n Savory Cafe, and Ceviche’s.
According to a permit application, crews will be filming on Wednesday, Jan. 24 and Thursday, Jan. 25.
Fieri’s “Triple D” visit will also coincide with a fundraiser he is hosting for the GLOW Academy of Wilmington.
The TV chef will host a breakfast at The Country Club of Landfall on Jan. 26 to raise money for the all-girl charter school. A limited number of tickets remain for the breakfast.
Click here for more information.
Copyright 2018 WECT. All rights reserved.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- FAMILY SAYS THEY’RE STAYING STRONG AFTER DURHAM DAD FOUND DEAD IN LAKE
- VIDEO: MOM WHO LIVED 2ND LIFE AS ADULT WEBSITE MODEL IS FOUND SLAIN
- CARY POLICE ARREST DRIVER WHO DRAGGED OFFICER IN PARKING LOT, OFFICIALS SAY
- VIDEO: THOUSANDS PARTICIPATE IN ‘WOMEN’S RALLY ON RALEIGH’
- MAN ACCUSED OF SLICING UNCONSCIOUS GIRLFRIEND AS PART OF ‘SATANIC RITUAL’