NC mom kills two her children and then herself, police say
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (WBTV) — A mother killed her two children then herself in a double murder-suicide in northwest Charlotte Saturday, according to police
Officials say the mother killed her 3-year-old-daughter and 7-year-old son earlier Saturday night then killed herself by jumping off of Interstate 485.
According to the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department, the incident happened in the 2100 block of Sebastiani Drive.
Police say they have never been called out to the home before.
There’s no word on the identity of the victims or the woman involved.
No further information has been released.
Copyright 2018 WBTV. All rights reserved.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- MOORE COUNTY MAN PLEADS GUILTY TO FEDERAL DOG-FIGHTING CHARGES
- VIDEO: CROWDS MOB CLOSING SAM’S CLUB IN MORRISVILLE
- NC MOM FOLLOWS SON TO SCHOOL, PULLS KNIFE ON BULLIES, POLICE SAY
- NC SCHOOL CLOSES BECAUSE OF FLU AFTER 160 STUDENTS OUT SICK
- MISSING NC MAN IDENTIFIED AS BODY FOUND BEHIND WALMART