Girl hurt in Durham shooting
DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) — A girl was injured in a shooting in Durham on Friday evening.
The child was shot just before 5 p.m. near the intersection of North Duke Street and Horton Road, police said.
“The child was inside a car in a parking lot when she was injured,” police wrote.
The child was taken to a hospital for treatment of injuries that are not believed to be life-threatening, according to police.
Police are investigating the incident.
Anyone with information is asked to call Investigator Bongarten at (919) 560-4582 ext. 29238 or CrimeStoppers at (919) 683-1200.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- SNOW BACK IN THE FORECAST?
- ‘SHE’S BLEEDING VERY BADLY’: RALEIGH FOOD LION STABBING 911 CALL RELEASED
- RALEIGH HOT DOG STAND’S MESSAGE ABOUT WOMEN RAISES EYEBROWS
- 4 OF 6 WANTED SUSPECTS SURRENDER IN CUMBERLAND COUNTY CHILD SERVITUDE CASE
- REPORT: KILLING OF GIRL FOUND BURNED CALLED ‘WORST CHILD DEATH CASE’ M.E. HAS SEEN