Garner home and at least 1 SUV destroyed in fire
GARNER, N.C. (WNCN) — A two-story home was heavily damaged by fire in Garner on Sunday afternoon.
The call was reported around 4:30 p.m. in the 4400 block of Wilmington Road.
Several firefighters appeared to be on the scene, which is an area between Creech Road and Interstate 40.
At least one vehicle was heavily damaged in the blaze, according to a CBS North Carolina photo from the scene.
No other details were immediately available, including possible injuries.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- FAMILY SAYS THEY’RE STAYING STRONG AFTER DURHAM DAD FOUND DEAD IN LAKE
- VIDEO: MOM WHO LIVED 2ND LIFE AS ADULT WEBSITE MODEL IS FOUND SLAIN
- CARY POLICE ARREST DRIVER WHO DRAGGED OFFICER IN PARKING LOT, OFFICIALS SAY
- VIDEO: THOUSANDS PARTICIPATE IN ‘WOMEN’S RALLY ON RALEIGH’
- MAN ACCUSED OF SLICING UNCONSCIOUS GIRLFRIEND AS PART OF ‘SATANIC RITUAL’