Deadly crash closes ramp from NC 147 in Durham County
MORRISVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) — A deadly crash has closed a key ramp from N.C. 147 on Friday night in Durham County.
The crash was reported just before 9 p.m. along southbound N.C. 147 near N.C. 540, officials said.
The wreck, which only involved one vehicle, closed the southbound ramp from N.C. 147 to N.C. 540 south, the North Carolina State Highway Patrol said.
The North Carolina State Highway Patrol is the lead agency investigating the crash.
Morrisville police and EMS units also responded to the wreck.
One man died in the crash. There were no other injuries.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- WATCH: NC COLLEGE TEAM INVOLVED IN MASSIVE BRAWL FOLLOWING BASKETBALL GAME
- FBI JOINS AMBER ALERT SEARCH FOR MISSING NC BOY; AUTHORITIES DRAINING POND
- NUMBER OF CARD SKIMMERS FOUND AT NC GAS PUMPS DOUBLED IN 2017, STATE OFFICIALS SAY
- TRUMPS OFFERED USED GOLD TOILET IN LIEU OF VAN GOGH PAINTING
- NEW FLU DEATHS IN NC; 67 TOTAL FOR THE SEASON