Couple accused of sexually abusing child, dogs
SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY, Calif. (WCMH) – A California couple is behind bars, accused of sexually abusing their then five-year-old son.
According to the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department, in August 2013 the five-year-old victim reported being sexually abused by his biological parents, Roy Ling and Sara Wilson. The Sheriff’s Department said the victim and the parents were transients living in the high desert.
Detectives searched for the couple until December 2017, when they found Ling and Wilson living in the riverbed area of Victorville, California. Detectives reactivated the investigation into the sex abuse case.
During that investigation, investigators say they were given information that Ling and Wilson may have committed sexual acts on their dogs. No further information was released about that accusation.
Ling and Wilson were arrested on Feb. 14, charged with lewd and lascivious acts with a child. Bail was set at $200,000 each.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- BILLY GRAHAM, RENOWNED TV EVANGELIST, DEAD AT 99
- FLORIDA HOUSE AIDE FIRED AFTER CALLING HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTING ACTIVISTS ‘ACTORS’
- ‘I HAD NIGHTMARES’ AFTER MAN DEMANDED SEX ACTS DURING KIDNAPPING, RAEFORD WOMAN SAY
- SEVERAL DEAD DOGS IN TRASH BAGS FOUND IN 4 DAYS ALONG ROADS IN WILSON COUNTY
- RECORD WARMTH EXPECTED FOR CENTRAL NORTH CAROLINA