Arrests made after illegal gambling sting in Cumberland County
FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) – At least two people were taken into custody after the Cumberland County Sheriff’s Office raided an illegal gambling operation on Reilly Road.
Sheriff Ennis Wright said a search warrant was executed at the business on Reilly Road which housed several gambling machines.
The false store front covered up an illegal gambling operation.
Won Nam Hong was escorted from the business in handcuffs. Myong Ok-Yim McGee was also taken into custody.
Three other locations are said to serve as illegal gambling businesses in Cumberland County, Wright said.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- VIDEO: PASTOR ADMITS TO ‘SEXUAL INCIDENT’ WITH TEEN 20 YEARS AGO, GETS STANDING OVATION
- PENN STATE STUDENT FROM RALEIGH FOUND DEAD IN DORM ROOM, SCHOOL OFFICIALS SAY
- 6 NC GANG MEMBERS SENTENCED AFTER COUPLE KILLED TO STOP TESTIMONY
- 2 NEWEST SUSPECTS IN HALIFAX COUNTY QUADRUPLE MURDER APPEAR BEFORE JUDGE
- 3 MEN CHARGED IN COLE THOMAS CASE APPEAR IN COURT, 1 HAS BOND REDUCED
...[READ MORE] Source: WNCN Durham County News