3 Onslow County schools on lockdown due to ‘potential, but credible threat’
ONSLOW COUNTY, N.C. (WNCT) – Several Onslow County Schools are placed under a lockdown Friday morning due to a threat.
Onslow County schools received notice of the threat Friday morning. Suzie Ulbrich says it is a potential but credible threat which was posted on social media.
The schools which are placed under lockdown are Swansboro High School, Swansboro Middle School and Queens Creek Elementary School.
There is also a community lockdown in place at Swansboro Elementary and Sand Ridge Elementary School, which means all outside activities have been cancelled until further notice.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- KNIGHTDALE MAN IMPREGNATES BIOLOGICAL DAUGHTER, PLANS TO MARRY HER, WARRANTS SAY
- THESE ARE THE 17 LIVES LOST IN THE FLORIDA HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTING
- WOMAN CHARGED WITH ASSAULTING, STRANGLING WAKEMED NURSE, WARRANT SHOWS
- OFFICER-INVOLVED SHOOTING IN HENDERSON LEAVES SUSPECT DEAD, OFFICER INJURED
- FAYETTEVILLE GAS STATION ASSAULT VICTIM UNDERGOES FACIAL RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY