1 missing after Florida casino shuttle boat catches fire with 50 aboard
PORT RICHEY, Fla. (WFLA) – Pasco County Sheriff’s Office deputies are assisting Fire Rescue and the Coast Guard after a casino shuttle boat caught fire in the Port Richey canal on Sunday.
The casino shuttle caught on fire with 50 people on board.
Forty-nine passengers were able to make it to shore where they were treated by EMS.
One person is reported missing.
Pasco Sheriff’s Office patrol, marine and air unit responded to assist, as well as the Florida Wildlife Commission and the Coast Guard.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- NC MOM KILLS HER TWO CHILDREN AND THEN HERSELF, POLICE SAY
- LOVE TRIANGLE LED TO MOM MISTAKENLY KILLED IN MURDER-FOR-HIRE, OFFICIALS SAY
- FAMILY SAYS DURHAM GRANDMOTHER WAS MURDERED, BUT POLICE DISAGREE
- 5-YEAR-OLD GIRL RECOVERING AFTER DRIVE-BY SHOOTING AT DURHAM GAS STATION
- FAMILY SHARES PHOTOS GONE WEIRDLY WRONG IN PHOTOSHOP FAIL