1 injured in Raleigh shooting near Boys and Girls Club
RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — One person was shot in Raleigh late Saturday afternoon near the Boys and Girls Club along Raleigh Boulevard, police said.
The incident was reported around 5:15 p.m. in the area of 701 Raleigh Blvd., according to police.
The person who was shot suffered non-life-threatening injuries.
Bullet casings were found on the ground near the scene. It’s not clear if the club was open at the time of the shooting, but the club is listed as being closed on Saturdays.
Police are investigating in the area of Glascock Street and Raleigh Boulevard.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- MOORE COUNTY MAN PLEADS GUILTY TO FEDERAL DOG-FIGHTING CHARGES
- VIDEO: CROWDS MOB CLOSING SAM’S CLUB IN MORRISVILLE
- NC MOM FOLLOWS SON TO SCHOOL, PULLS KNIFE ON BULLIES, POLICE SAY
- NC SCHOOL CLOSES BECAUSE OF FLU AFTER 160 STUDENTS OUT SICK
- MISSING NC MAN IDENTIFIED AS BODY FOUND BEHIND WALMART